AMEX II aims to provide Portuguese companies with essential information about new and potential international markets. To strengthen collective strategies towards internationalization by dissemination and international promotion of the Portuguese environmental technologies sector, as also by creation of new institutional bonds in order to increase exports and international visibility of Portugal.
- Establishment of Cooperation Protocols with similar entities and organisation of International Meetings in Portugal
- Benchmarking and Marketing actions of the Portuguese Environmental Sector in several markets including established, emerging or in development;
- Publication of Market Access Guides and Legal Framework Collections gathering relevant info for increasing knowledge on different markets
- Publication of Market Access Guides gathering characteristic information of the regions, not only at economic level, but also technical, namely of the environmental sector as well as a summary of the main initiatives of the environmental sector as well as useful contacts; and Legal Framework Collections collecting information about general and environmental legislation on a particular market
- Marketing and international benchmarking actions in emerging markets or in developing countries comparatively to Portugal. Institutional presence (with a stand) in some international reference fairs for the environmental sector, mainly in Europe. These actions aim to disseminate the capacities and competencies of the Portuguese Environmental Technologies Sector in external markets, as well as to establish institutional bonds with and between international and Portuguese entities.
- Formalization of new cooperation protocols, in order to increase the number of institutional bonds with and in international markets. International meetings organisation in Portugal, with invited international entities and cooperating partners, aiming at showing the world, in loco, the Portuguese reality in terms of environmental capacities and technologies. These meetings also include B2B meetings between Portuguese companies and international guests.