Development of a water resources information system to collect and organize data from monitoring networks, water production, water uses and water infrastructures in Cape Verde. The Water and Sanitation Agency uses SNIRH-CV is a key decision support tool for water resources management. SNIRH-CV is available online to registered users and currently holds more than 2.5 million measurements from monitoring networks and water production, 5300 infrastrutures and hundreds of licencing processes.
- Management of the water domain
- Assessment of the risk of floods, droughts and contamination
- Impact assessment of the uses of water resources in their quality and quantity
- Control use of water resources
- Organize and make available the necessary data for the evaluation of the availability of water and groundwater and their quality
Information system fully operational