Based on the AQUASAFE platform, the main goal of SW4E is to develop a decision tool for the energy and wastewater quality management facing the challenge of optimizing processes to reduce energy consumption and reduce the emission of greenhouse gases.
- Calibrate and validate the final product, applying it in two real cases: Alcântara e Frielas WWTP.
- Develop an innovative tool for energy audits in WWTP
- Evaluate and predict the wastewater quality to optimize the treatment processes
- Develop an energy monitoring system
- Develop an intelligent system for the energy management support in real time;
The SW4E platform main outputs are:
- Real time Energy data visualization;
- A simplified flow and quality predictor;
- Automatic simulations of mathematical models of WWTP;
- Visualization of 3D images based on CFD models;
- Energy measurement based on softsensors;
- Energy costs based on processes changes;
- Automatic reports.