The project aimed at reporting the market structure of african selected countries in terms of electrcity tariffs and prices and monitoring its past developments as predict possibel future development
- Analysis of selected African (Angola, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania) electricity market tariffs and prices
- Model the optimal tariff for enhanced renewable market integration in the region
- Monitoring of African (selected countries) market and regulatory developments 2015-2016
The team performed the entire project from the analisys of the african market developments in tariff modeling and implementation for electrcity, as well as the forecast of market developments for 2020.
The project involved:
- Gathering market information
- Developing market integration estimations, as well as supply and demand estimations
- Develop the tariff model per country and in a regional integration.