S317 consultancy members provided assistance to the Portuguese Energy Agency (ADENE) in order to develop under the Portuguese law a new approach to ESCo projects for public buildings, enabling to “buy” guaranteed performance in public administration.
The consultants designed and implemented a cutting-edge model of performance contracting for the agency, adapted to public administration.
• General coordination of the project and link with the Government
• Benchmark of performance contracting in Europe and US
• Design of the project’s financial model for accessing private firms needs and requirements.
• Design of the technical legislative requirements.
• Design of the adaptation of the public procurement legislation
• Implementation of project’ pilots in Portuguese public Hospitals for testing the new scheme